|Advertisement Size||1 Issue Rate||6 Issue Contract|
|Image Area (Height x Width):|
|Double Page Spread||Trim size: H297mm x W420mm (add 3mm bleed all sides).|
|Where possible, avoid words spanning the gutter (allow for a 20mm gutter)|
|Full Page – with bleed||H297mm x W210mm (plus 3mm bleed trims all sides)|
|Full Page – image area||H277mm x W190mm (no bleed required)|
|Half Page – horizontal||H137mm x W190mm|
|Half Page – vertical||H277mm x W93mm|
|Third Page||H90mm x W190mm – Bleed Ads – H103mm x W216mm|
|Quarter Page – horizontal||H69mm x W190mm|
|Quarter Page – standard||H137mm x W93mm|
- All rates exclude GST
- Rates are per issue, in New Zealand Dollars
- For Contract Rates, advertisements must be booked prior to first insertion and run within a twelve month period
Complete Advertisements to be supplied as:
- Adobe PDF, JPEG, TIFF or EPS.
- All text (fonts) MUST be embedded.
- Files created in Microsoft Word, Publisher, Excel, Power Point and PDFWriter will not be accepted.
- Finished Page Size – Please make sure your finished page size corresponds with the dimensions in the Mechanical Specifications and includes crop and bleed marks.
- Bleed Requirements – Please add 3mm bleed to all edges where necessary.
- Resolution – We recommend that as a general guide the resolution of any images should be at least 300 dpi/ppi. You are responsible for ensuring the quality and resolution of your files are suitable.
- Crop Marks – Include crop marks and page descriptions on the final output file.
- CMYK – All colours must be in the CMYK colour space only. Any files supplied with RGB, LAB, calibrated or other colour modes will not print satisfactorily and may result in extra pre-press costs to rectify.
PanelTalk accepts no responsibility for printing problems resulting from material being supplied outside any of the above parameters.
Please Note: Suppliers of advertising files are responsible for the accuracy of their files prior to sending to PanelTalk.
Ads to be built (i.e. logos, graphics)
- Supplied as AI, JPG, TIF or EPS only.
- Photographs at a min 300 dpi resolution
- Colour logos at 300 dpi resolution
- Lineart or similar at 600 dpi resolution
- Artwork supplied at the actual size or larger
- All advertisements must strictly adhere to specific sizes as per rate schedule